For startups, recruiting top university talent is one of the biggest challenges given gaps between startups’ recruiting needs/expertise and mismatched campus recruiting cycles. And if you’re a startup in Brazil, you’re far away from the action on top of it all. We know it’s a big challenge, so we’re here to help.
Are you a Brazilian startup or venture capital firm looking to recruit top talent from the US?
Hemishare is connected to the top tier business schools and many of the best undergraduate universities in the US. We bring you the best value in recruiting for executive, management, and meaningful analyst positions. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you need to be. We’ve got you covered, so you can focus on running your business.
Hemishare’s RecruitLab(TM) closes the gap between your startup’s immediate talent needs and university recruiting cycles. Recruits from US universities often receive job offers during their last year of school, or up to 6-12 months in advance of their start dates. But that doesn’t help you very much when you need them now.
We have found that recruits interested in working at Brazilian startups are eager to get involved now. They have the time and motivation to generate impactful results for your business and are looking for opportunities to experience the startup culture before committing to take the path less traveled.
How it works
- Hemishare recruits university students in their last year of school from September to January
- Recruits are matched to startups beginning in October. Hemishare filters and selects recruits for startups to interview via videoconference to make the final decision
- Recruits work part-time for 3-6 months, acting as the Interim Chief Recruit, performing the role to which they are being recruited, e.g. Chief Marketing Officer
- Startups decide whether to extend a fulltime job offer to the recruit by the end of RecruitLab
Benefits for startups
- Gain access to the best university recruits in the US, while you focus on running your business in Brazil
- Start resolving your most pressing issues now by entrusting recruits with projects and deliverables while they are still in school and can leverage their university resources and networks in the US
- Don’t worry about monitoring recruits if you’ve got other things on your plate. Hemishare manages recruits’ progress on their startup projects and deliverables
- Try out recruits for fit, performance, and passion before you commit to bringing them onto your team fulltime, with as little risk as possible
- Prove to recruits that working at your company is a valuable experience, worth moving to Brazil to work on fulltime
If you want to participate in RecruitLab(TM), please apply here.
Traditional fulltime recruiting
If you’re just looking for fulltime hires, we can help you out with that as well. The bulk of Hemishare’s fulltime recruiting will happen between March-June for university recruits, but we have a vast database of candidates ready to go at a moment’s notice.
Please let us know what your fulltime recruiting needs are here, and we will be in touch with you to discuss how Hemishare can help you.